Monday, August 27, 2012

The Belle Fourche Rodeo Club is important to several people in the school and around the community. The 2012-2013 Rodeo Club season has not officially started yet. The first meeting of the year will be held in the begining of September. Anyone who is interested in being a member of the Rodeo Team can listen to the announcements for a date and time for the first meeting. All students in the high school are allowed and encouraged to participate.

The first meeting is important to attend. Members will learn about what they will be doing during the season. The Point System will also be explained during this time. The club adviser, Candace Dowling, will also hand out forms for the club's Little Caesers Pizza Fundraiser. Listen to the announcements and continue to follow my blog for new information on the first meeting! It would be fantastic to see new faces in this great organization!

5 comments:

  1. I hope we have great new members in our club this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think rodeo club is fantastic!Jade I have a feeling you will have a great new member this year...;D. Caitlyn, be a dear and have Candace Dowling contact me. I will be waiting for her call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold Star, I have told Candace that you are waiting for her call. If this is about adopting you she said she will not be returning the call.
      Sincerely,
      Caitlyn "Diablo" Dowling

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to rodeo but i have never have. I really like watching and cheering for my classmates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know much about this club! I look forward to reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete